Do you know SymbalooEDU?

Good Morning.
Do you know SymbalooEDU?
DO NOT? I'll explain!
Symbaloo is an ancient Greek word meaning "to gather" or "to gather". This is what makes Symbaloo collect the resources that you consider most important and share them with others. A few weeks ago, create one with 12 resources for preschool children.
I encourage you to take a look and create your own Symbaloo. It is very practical, organizational and you can also help other teachers with your resources. Here I leave the link and a picture of my profile.

www.symbaloo.com/mix/resourcesforchildren3

Comentarios

  1. Congratulations!!! I love your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A great blog for a sensational and succeedfull english lesson wirh preschoolers1
    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares