Padlet and animals

Padlet is an excellent option to save and share multimedia content without complicating us with too many options. We can use it as a personal file or as a collaborative blackboard.
The dynamics of Padlet is very simple, it is presented as a blank board that can be used at our will by just dragging and dropping the elements we want to save ... images, videos, audio, presentations. We can integrate content from our computer, webcam or insert a URL.
 It has many customization options. In addition to adding titles and descriptions to each of the elements that we upload to Padlet, we can choose to add a background image, select the presentation format, configure notifications, give the go-ahead to the public or private board, among others options.
Here I leave the link my blackboard. This I have focused on animals in English, with the letter by which each animal begins and a description of these. I hope it helps, and I leave a picture of my blackboard. https://padlet.com/educatewitheducation/cubj37wdxu24




Comentarios

  1. I love this post! Congratulatios, this is a great option for people who likes teaching in a different way!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares