Prezi

Hi all!!!


Today I want to show you all this platform: Prezi It is another application that allows us to elaborate our genuine materials.
This multimedia application is thought to be used for creating presentations but in a more dynamic and original way.
- It offers visual impact of the content by means of its zooming option.
- It is like a friendly interactive whiteboard.
- Several people can work online on the same presentation at the same time.
- It can convert a PowerPoint document into a Prezi presentation.
- It allows the insertion of different multimedia elements: images, shapes, diagrams, YouTube videos; background music, among others.
I have created a document. I had a lot of fun doing it :):) .First, we can see a general screen, in which the most general information will appear. In my case, I have chosen body parts.

Then we can go through the different sections. And see images. In my case I have put what makes up each part of the body.






Finally, I added a section of videos of songs, so that children have a more interactive learning of body parts. You can put the videos and see them from the same platform, I have also put the title of each one.






The link of this document is:

https://prezi.com/view/mQYGBxwN3DrE6VyafMEI/


I hope you have helped and leave me in your comments comments.

With love, Ana.

Comentarios

  1. I really like your work. I´m sure that your pupils enyoy a lot with your class. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the topic and i agree with your methodology. You´ll be an excelent teacher!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for all the explanations for people who, quite like me, are extremely new to all of this technology. As to the content for the pupils it is age-appropriate and suitable to support and motivate students into learning. I can foresee your students being quite happy to partake in these activities and, without noticing it, they would be learning.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares